Astro man

So Astro has been with us for 5 days now. We're abot 50-50 with the peeing inside/outside. He's a super cute bubs and everyone in the house loves him. We're leaving this Tuesday for thanksgiving festivies. Should be fun! almost everyone in my family will be there! and all of mike's family as well. On another note, I got a job!! I'm really excited about that. I'll be a Dartmouth employee and working in the Office of General Counsel. It's a small office and everyone I've met has been really nice!
1 Comments:
He's a cute pup! glad to hear that Mike has taken a liking to him :) You guys are going to have a great time at Thanksgiving- I'm hoping all goes well during the drive to the Carters :) Well, give the pup kisses from the Carters and congrats on the job!
Post a Comment
<< Home