CONTACTS

Hi Ladies! I just thought I had better post SOMETHING or else Heather and Liv will have officially posted more than three times in a row without me... I often feel that there is nothing to write, but I thought this pic would give me something. Here we are at the Relief Society General Broadcast. I was actually wearing my contacts! So, there's my topic: CONTACTS.
So, they are cute, but I just don't know if I'm meant to wear contacts. My eyes have major dryness distress within a few hours. AND it takes a few hours before they even become settled. Grrr.... I can see so much better with them, but I have to peel them off of my pupils at the end of the day and then my eyes are shot for a day or two. I'm still looking into the Rx for dry eyes, but I don't know if the cost is worth it. Also, plugs would do it, but that costs even more and they fall out after awhile. Wo is me. I'll never be a real girl. What do you think girls? Do you like me with or without glasses? Is it worth a major intervention like prescriptions or minor surgery? I like the ease of the no glasses, but at the same time, they are almost a part of my body after wearing them for 16 years.
Let me know what you think. I can't really go back and forth too much cause I see differently with the two and it gives me headaches. Asi es mi vida!
2 Comments:
Hey lady! I have to say that glasses are very much a part of your face for me know- I don't even notice that they are "glasses" just that they are part of your face- like your nose or something. But, I also think you look great with contacts! But not if it means your eyes are all red and you have to constently be blinking and thinking about them- that's not good at all. You gotta be careful with those baby blues!
My recommendation would be that if you like your glasses then stick with them and save up to get lasik (sp?). Es, Smithy, and I have all had it and as contact wear-ers I think we'd all unanimously (sp? again- this thing needs a spell check so I don't look like a moron!) agree that lasik is loads better then contacts. You could just skip the middle man! Anyway, let me know what you think!
i second liv's suggestion about lasik. i think you look great without contacts (love you in the pic, you hot lady!). but contacts can be such a pain! lasiks is AMAZING!!! worth every penny. of course now, you can find some pretty sweet deals with great financing..
Post a Comment
<< Home