Friday, September 15, 2006

Halloween!





Hi girls! Sorry it's taken me so long to post- I'm terrible- it's like I told Smithy I'm busy all day long and then look around thinking "what the heck did I do all day!" Ah well, such is life! So, I've decided to write about HALLOWEEN! I'm so dang excited, girls! I've been looking online for costumes for Sydney! Good stuff! And it's the last year for the haunted house ROCKY POINTE because they'e been around for like 26 years so we are SO GOING! And I want to do Witches Night Out again. I'll bet that New England is fun for Halloween it seems like all those pretty leaves and pilgrum heritage stuff. I'm jealous! Just wanted to share my excitment about Halloween!

PS what do you think about the Sydney outfit ideas? LET ME KNOW!

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Malea said...

Liv,

Oh my gosh those costumes are so so so cute. I can't even believe that it's almost October! I seriously fell like summer just started last week. Ah! Okay, so that little lobster one is honestly so cute with your idea to have you and Scott wear bibs and hold a fork and a knife. I've always had a thing for eating babies, though. Syd is just so cute, I honestly worry that I might eat her unexpectedly one of these days. Have you decided on a costume or are you still thinking? I guess you have some time.

I am curious how Halloween is out there in New England? Is it all the same or are there unique New Englandy things that they do?

I am totally down with Witches Night Out. Any chance we can get you out here for that, Heather!? Any chance we can get Linds out for that? Either way, I'm in!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Smithy said...

I am super duper excited about halloween! I'm going to throw a h-party up north. last year around halloween mike and i were climbing a lot. everytime i belayed for him, he got me a pumpkin. needless to say, i got a lot of pumpkins!! there weren't that many cool things to do though... so this year i'll have to look into it a little more.
i loved witches night out!!! so jealous i can't go to it with you girls.
about the costum. the tootsie roll was my favorite. but if you and scott did dress up with bibs and forks, that'd be pretty dang cute too! i'm dressing up as an anime character this year. awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home