Tuesday, August 08, 2006

LSAT- Here I come!


So, yesterday, I had my first Kaplan LSAT class. It was a diagnostic test! 3.5hrs of questions! My neck started to tense, my hand started to ache, pazzo. But, after taking a (practice) LSAT, I feel good about the course and upcoming test.

This weekend I'm going to visit mike in CT (haven't seen him for a month, so I'm excited!). My parents are going to Education Week, so keep an eye out for the old folks.

Aside from that, nothing new to report! I unfortunately missed out on Otakon (anime convention), so I'm pre-registering for Katsucon in February! Is everyone going to be in Utah for another 3 years at least? I was thinking of applying to the U of U...

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Olivia Carter said...

You should definetly apply to the U of U! Hello! I don't know if we'll be here for 3 years (unless Scott gets into the U of U) but we'll be here atleast 2 and really who knows! :) And i'm pretty sure the other LBG's will be here that long too. Can you imagine how much fun it would be?? And there would be plenty of hiking and outdoors for Mike! Well, keep us all updated on the classes and the applications!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Olivia Carter said...

PS Thanks for saying my leg is mucle-y! :) i've been working on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home