Couch potato to 5K runner??

Well, I have started my training and I think it's gonna be good! Right now my mile is PATHETIC- alteast I can RUN the whole mile (no walking)- I used to not be able to do that! So, it was 13:08:03 and I need to shave it down to a 10 min mile so I can run the 5K (which is a litle over 3 miles) and I want to do it in 30 min or less. There's one on Sept 30th in SLC @ 9am. I'm excited. I even loaded TONS of stuff on my i-pod so I would have something to listen to. YEAH! I like you guys lots!
Oh! Also Syd ate rice cerel for the first time. And we took a cute picture! Dang, I love that girl! Anyway, Love to my LBGs! You guys are the best EVER!
P.S. if anyone is interested in training with me that'd be great too- you don't have to go with me I can post my training plan that's literally "couch potato to a 5K" plan I can do that. Plus if anyone wants to go along with me that'd be great too. Just an offer! LOVE YOU ALL! Solidarity Sisters!
3 Comments:
Liv,
First of all, I am in love with your baby. Second, I am very tempted to run the 5k with you. When do you run and what if I don't have an iPod? I'm losing the weight I want to, but not quickly and I'm not in shape...so I'd REALLY like to have a solidarity thing to get me going...plus I can prove that couch potatoes CAN run a 5k!
Liv- definately post your training plan! I'd love to do it, even if it's from afar. And post your top work out songs too.
We can all aim to get a 5K in 30min :) whoaaaa!
She's a doll! Such a cutie!
Yeah... really need to get off my duff... help get me motivated!!
Post a Comment
<< Home