Monday, July 17, 2006

Back to School!



Today was my first day of school... they put me up at the Tremont Hotel. I have a roomate, which is good and bad. Nice that I can chat with someone, but she's 20yrs older than me and I can't lounge around the room. The course is only a week, but it doesn't look like it'll be that hard (2 credits for free!). I want to do the certificate program (all the credits would transfer to an MPH later) since it's composed of these one week courses (it'd be super easy to fly here for a week; once in June and once in January). BUT it costs mucho dinero. I got a scholarship for this course, but they don't have scholarships for the entire program. We'll see what happens! Either way I'm excited to be doing SOMETHING again.
What are other LBG future careers?

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Olivia Carter said...

Groovy lady! Sounds like fun- staying at a hotel and such- and only 2 weeks. Dang, I need to get on that boat, I told Scott that if we are really going to be here for another year 1/2 or more then I am applying for masters degree programs or atleast a like, radiological technition technical school degree because if he dies I ain't gettin' nothin' with my stupid Art History degree - what was I thinking girls :) Anyway, good luck with school!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Esther Noelle said...

My future career will hopefully be to be the coolest mom ever! Ha ha! It'd be cool to work out of home as some kind of either bookeeper or organizer person... who the heck knows? I'd love to actually learn how to cook and decorate my house. Assuming I HAVE a house sometime to decorate! ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home