Another Monday
For those working ladies, it's monday again!! and while I'm super excited to no longer be an unemployed bum (at least for the next 2 months), I still had a hard time waking up this morning. I took Friday off to go to the beach with my family for the weekend. It was a lot of fun (big kids went to busch gardens one day). I also watched the Benchwarmers, which was a terrible movie. My Super Ex-Girlfriend was a renter for married couples, and I hope Lady in the Water will be better than the review it received. That's my movie update for the day!On another note, I am seriously considering taking the LSAT at the end of September. And Mike O'Farrell spoke at church last weekend. Said he's still at BYU-H.
3 Comments:
I saw Lady in the Water opening night and I actually really liked it. It's convoluted and confusing but it is a cool movie with a good message. But I really, really like his movies so I"m bias.
So, you are thinking about the LSAT? Law school then? What kind of law would you go into? Are you not really feeling the MPA thing? That's cool! I'm in full support! GO SMITHY!
More updates on the smithy: I am officially signed up to take the KAPLAN LSAT course starting next monday!! sooo exciting!!
My ultimate goal is a joint MPH/JD degree. Johns Hopkins has this sweet program with Georgetown Law.... Ultimately it'll come down to whether or not Mike and I get into progams in the same area.
I want to focus on American Indian Health.
Smithy, you are so dang cool. I wish I had the motivation to be as "ambitious" as you are...remember when the guy at the Science Fair could only say one thing to us..."ambitious." I don't think it was a good thing then, but it is now! You go girl!
If my hubby is still struggling with his bachelor degree I might try my luck in grad school. We'll see! Also, since I'm not so much having a baby...I'm got time! I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment
<< Home